1. the designer himself familiar with the norms to e […]
1. the designer himself familiar with the norms to ensure that the capacity of the cable tray to meet the requirements, generally 40% as well. Try not to exceed the specified density, so as not to accelerate the cable insulation aging, or need to increase the cable to increase investment.
2. cables, wires can not be laid in the same trunking, the reasons: two kinds of linear allowable temperature is not the same, the wire insulation is relatively thin and easy to be cable strain. The mechanical strength of the wire is not enough and it is easy to break the cable.
3. different types of cables should not be laid in the same trunking, the main operating temperature is inconsistent, such as VV series 65 degrees, YJY series 90 degrees. If the same slot laying, low temperature cable will accelerate the aging of the insulation.
4.the cable tray wiring, the cable laying cable capacity should be based on the same cable trough the number of cables, the laying of ambient temperature and other comprehensive consideration, generally according to the cable rated capacity of 60% -80% consideration, the plastic trunking due to poor heat Can be considered by 50-70%.
5. the fire bridge because of its special structure (internal fire cotton, fire board), the internal space than the ordinary bridge, the choice of attention when the cable occupancy rate.
6.the fire bridge because of its special structure (internal fire cotton, fire board), poor heat dissipation, cable carrying capacity according to the cable rated current carrying capacity of 40% -60% consideration.
7. the fire bridge because of its special structure (internal fire cotton, fire board), weight heavier than the average bridge, the design of fixed hanger can not be in accordance with the steel bridge design specifications in the standard spacing set, should increase the density, 1 -1.5 m spacing, depending on the design of the size of the bridge set.log on to our official website for more details:http://www.fuucable.com/