Wire and wire products used to transmit electrical (mag […]
Wire and wire products used to transmit electrical (magnetic) energy, information, and electromagnetic energy conversion. A generalized wire and cable is also referred to as a cable. Narrow sense cable means insulated cable. The utility model can be defined as an aggregate composed of the following parts: one or more insulated wire cores, and a covering layer, a main protective layer and an outer protective layer each of which may have respectively. Cables may also have attached, insulated conductors.
Cable maintenance is generally multifaceted. For example, check whether the cable outside the skin damage, cable overload, fever, etc., should avoid mechanical damage. The load used shall be within the rated ampacity of the cable and shall be operated only for a short period of time when there is overload. In addition, when the cable is laid, consider the turning radius and so on. In transportation and storage, matters needing attention are as follows:
1. in transportation, it is strictly prohibited to drop cables or cable trays with cables from high places, especially at lower temperatures (usually around 5 DEG C and below). Throwing and dropping cables will lead to cracking of insulation and sheathing.
2., as far as possible in the open to expose the way to store cable, cable tray is not allowed to flat.
3. when lifting packages, it is forbidden to hoist several plates at the same time. In vehicles, ships and other means of transportation, the cable tray shall be fixed in proper way to prevent collisions or tipping over to prevent mechanical damage to the cable.
4. cables are forbidden to be exposed to acids, bases and mineral oils. They should be kept in isolation from these corrosive substances. The storage of cables shall not contain harmful gases in the warehouse that damage, insulate or corrode the metal.
5. the cable should be rolled regularly during storage (3 months in summer and other seasons may be postponed as appropriate). When rolling down the storage tray edge roll up, to avoid the bottom surface wet rot. Always pay attention to whether the cable head is in good condition when storing.
6. the storage period of cable shall be limited to the period of production of the product, and shall not exceed one and a half years, and shall last no more than two years.log on to our official website for more:http://www.fuucable.com/