1. What is the wire and cable used to transmit elect […]
1. What is the wire and cable used to transmit electrical energy, information and the realization of electromagnetic energy conversion products
2. Wire and cable to distinguish the wire: rated voltage is low, the structure is relatively simple, specifications smaller cable: the opposite of the wire. There is no clear interface, generally known as
3. Classification of wire and cable according to the use of three categories:
(1) power wire and cable - power system used in wire and cable products are overhead bare wires, power cables, electrical equipment, electrical equipment, such as wire and cable.
(2) communication wire and cable --- for the information transmission system, the main cable and cable, TV cable, electronic cable, RF cable, fiber optic cable, data cable, or other composite cable.
(3) Electromagnetic wire - for the realization of electromagnetic energy conversion cable, enameled wire, silk envelope.
According to the type of wire and cable industry categories are divided into five categories:
(1) bare wire - pure conductor metal, no insulation and sheath layer, such as ACSR, electric locomotive, etc., ground cord.
(2) power cable - there are insulated, armored, protective layer (five core below, complex structure), the product is mainly used in hair, with, lose, change, power lines in the strong electric energy transmission, through the current Ten to several thousand years), high voltage (220V to 500 kV and above).
(3) electrical equipment cable - variety specifications, wide range of applications, the general use of electrical equipment terminal, the use of voltage in the 1kV and below more oil / cold / temperature / wear-resistant cable, medical / agricultural / Mine cables, thin-walled wires, etc.--- Our direction of development
(4) communication cable - two-wire telephone line to thousands of pairs of cable, coaxial cable, cable, data cable, or even a combination of communication cable and other product specifications size is usually small and uniform, high precision manufacturing requirements.
(5) magnet wire - mainly used for a variety of motors, instrumentation and so on. Second, the commonly used wire and cable standard GB-national standards; JB-mechanical standards; SJ-electronic non-standard; YD-post and telecommunications standards; GY - radio and television; / T- recommended standard UL- US; VDE- BS-T13946-2005; halogen-free electric wire JB / T10941-2004; roadway for road vehicles JB / T 8139-1999; ; Indoor telephone line YD / T840-1996; general purpose RF coaxial cable GB / T14864-1993, JB / T10941-2004; network cable YD / T1019-1999; cable conductor GB 3956-1997