(1) the rated voltage of the cable is greater than or e […]
(1) the rated voltage of the cable is greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) the cable continually allows the current to be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the supply load;
(3) core cross-section to meet the stability of the power supply system when the short-circuit requirements;
(4) according to the length of the cable to determine whether the voltage drop to meet the requirements;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should be such that the protective device is reliable.