HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is the first and only industry-supported, uncompressed, all-digital audio/video interface. By delivering crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theatre experience. HDMI provides an interface between any audio/video source, such as a set-top box, DVD player, or A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor, such as a digital television (DTV), over a single HDMI cable.
Connector Type: HDMI male to HDMI male
Connector Finish: Gold
# of conductors: 14+1
Conductor Plating: copper clad steel
Shielding type: EMI
Supported Resolutions: 480i to 1080p
HDMI Certified: Yes
HDCP Compliant: Yes
CEC Compliant: Yes
ROHS Compliant: Yes
Supports DVD Audio: Yes
Supports SACD: Yes
Voltage Rating: 30V
Shielding level: Triple
Temperature Rating: 80 â€œ C
Rated Bandwidth: tested to 165 Mhz
Supports TrueHD & DTS-HD: Yes
1. High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the first industry-supported, UNCOMPRESSED audio/video interface.
2. This cable connects HDMIdevices for DVD, satellite boxes, LCD, projectors, plasma and HDTVs.
3. HDMI provides an interface between any HDMI-enabled audio/videosource, such as a set-top box, DVD player, and A/V receiver and an audio and/or video monitor or projector
4. HDMI supports standard, enhanced, or high-definition video, plus multi-channel digital audio on a single cable.
5. It transmits all ATSC HDTVstandards and supports 8 channel digital audio,
with bandwidth to spare to accommodate future enhancements and requirements